Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Treasure Trove of Oracle Security Documents

This morning I stumbled across a veritable treasure trove of Oracle Security documents at the web site of the Defense Information Systems Agency.

I've only spent a few minutes glancing through a small sampling of them, and they appear to be fairly comprehensive. When you consider that these are documents used to audit sensitive database installations, it makes a lot of sense that they would cross all the t's and dot all the i's.

The index of documents can be found here: DISA IT Security Documents

As you can see for yourself, there are documents covering security concerns for a number of other systems.

2 comments:

Soledad Knight said...

Personally, the post is in fact the most excellent on this impressive topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will keenly look further to your future updates.Oracle SQL

Le Mystique said...

Hi! I am a digital marketer. The previous seo guy working for my client left a spammy comment at your blog with the username Soledad Knight which links to my client's site.
Such comments are or might cause serious damage to my client's site with respect to SEO which is why I am request you here by to remove it asap.
If you don't remove it by 12:00 am, Pacific Standard Time, 2nd January 2014, we will have use Google's Disavow Tool to get back-link removed and, sorry to say this, but Google may not look too nicely upon you either for not having removed the comment. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.